Popular Ways to Use the API
Replace manual work your employees do with automation
What do your employees currently spend time on when they log in to our website? Save staff hours by automating:
- Manual data entry
- Keeping data in sync between your systems and ours
- Pulling information and files that need to be transcribed into your system
Monetize your clients
Use the Harbor Compliance API both to detect client opportunities and to place orders:
- Use our powerful Entity Manager data to detect client opportunities informed by learning the real state footprint of your clients, if they are in good standing, and when their next annual report is due.
- When clients or employees want services that are fulfilled by Harbor Compliance, they can use your current systems to place the order. Then in the background, your system sends the work request to Harbor Compliance to fulfill. Some partners prefer that we then work with their clients directly to complete the work, while others want a fully white-labeled or hands-off experience.
Automate registered agent document delivery
Timeliness of notice of a lawsuit is paramount. There are lots of tools to customize notifications when we receive a document that do NOT require the API. However, the API is a great tool when you want to:
- Automatically move the documents from our system into your system
- You want to white-label our registered agent service by sending your clients the document delivery emails instead.